Bananagrams is a fast and fun word game that requires no pencil, paper or board. All you need is a table. One hand can be played in as little as five minutes. It is great for family fun as well as being educational. Bananagrams' portability makes it perfect for travel. Just grab the pouch and go.
This fun word game is composed of lots and lots of square letter tiles, the players construct words or build on existing words creating a crossword puzzle type arrangement of words in front of the player.
Play continues until there are fewer tiles left than there are players. The first player with no remaining letters shouts "BANANAS" and is the winner of the round.
Suitable for 2 - 10 players.
Develops word recognition and spelling.
Size: Pouch 6cm x 21cm x 6cm
Suitable for ages 7yrs+
How to Play:-
1) Every player takes the same number of letters leaving 'The Bunch'.
2) Someone yells 'Split' and players flip over their tiles and race to make word grids. Play continues until there are less tiles than people. If you finish your grid shout 'Bananas'. If everything is correct, you win!
3) If a player runs out of letters they shout 'Peel' and every player takes an extra letter.
4) Shout 'Dump' to put a tricky letter back in the pile. You must pick up three more in return.
5) If there are any spelling mistakes, proper nouns or made up words in your grid, you are a 'Rotten Banana' and are out. Your tiles should be returned to the bunch.