Green Bay Manuka Honey is from New Zealand and is a natural health remedy known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities.
Green Bay's 10+ Manuka Honey contains at least 261mg/kg of Methylglyoxal (5.2 mg per 20g). Methylglyoxal has been identified as the unique factor in manuka honey that correlates to its antibacterial power.
Green Bay Manuka Honey is hand-selected by a member of the Glass family and from only a few trusted beekeepers so you can be confident about its provenance, great taste and bio-active effectiveness. The honey is bottled at hive temperature to minimise the processing and filtering to retain the pollen and enzymes which naturally occur in our honey.
Specific reasons to take Green Bay’s 10+ Manuka honey are:
- Coughs and Colds: the antibacterial properties in Manuka Honey help fight some causes of throat infections whilst honey is known to help suppress coughing and aids a good nights sleep.
- Digestion: effective against the helicobacter pylori bacteria which cause gastric ulcers.
- Fighting Infection: known to combat over 60 bacteria and fungi, its antibacterial action is highly stable.
- Nutrition: containing iron, zinc and B vitamins, active Manuka Honey has restorative powers that make it a desirable food for those under the weather or recuperating from illness.
- Mouth and Throat Care: the antiseptic properties help kill bacteria which cause sore throats whilst the honey soothes the throat without numbing it.
Our Quality Promise:
100% New Zealand Honey, Unpasteurised, Not fine filtered, Taste Tested, Lab-certified as meeting stringent new quality rules for Monofloral Manuka Honey commencing from 5 February 2018.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians