Cacao is best known as the main ingredient in chocolate. Cacao powder is very versatile, and many people add it to their diet when they crave a natural chocolate treat. Grown in South America, the cacao beans are fermented to enhance their rich flavour. The natural fat (cacao butter) is then removed and the remaining cacao is delicately ground to form a rich powder.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for vegans AND vegetarians
- Great Taste 2017 Award Winner - The judges commented: "We feel this would be excellent in baking. It is an excellent product."
- Find a recipe for our Hot Cacao on pack.
- HIGH IN MAGNESIUM - Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- HIGH IN IRON - Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
OUR SHARED EARTH INITIATIVE:
At 'Green Origins' we search the world for the most nutritious foods, source from producers who use organic methods and guarantee that at least 10% of our profits each year support social and environmental projects around the world.
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 month.