Most babies experience nappy rash at some point, if not regularly, which can mean soreness, redness, and irritation. No Harm Bum Balm from My Expert Midwife is a rich but simple nappy cream, providing gentle yet effective soothing relief and protection, whilst helping to prevent skin damage and soreness.
This award-winning serum is developed by midwives and approved by mums, suitable for newborn babies through to older babies and toddlers. No Harm Bum Balm contains only 5 ingredients, including medical grade lanolin for effective barrier protection plus soothing calendula.
This nappy cream glides on smoothly – unlike some creams which can drag over sore skin. The handy, hygienic pump lets you flick off the lid and dispense the balm one-handed; ideal if you’re managing a wriggly baby with the other hand!
A must-have for all baby changing bags, and for packing in your hospital bag.
• 99.9% naturally derived ingredients
• Midwife developed, mum approved
• Award winning formula, born in the UK
• Paraben free
• Not tested on animals
What can you do to help a baby with nappy rash?
If your baby's experiencing discomfort from nappy rash, our midwives also recommend:
- avoiding soaps and wipes (just wash with water)
- not too many baths, as this can dry your baby's skin out
- patting the area dry gently, using a soft towel, rather than rubbing
- changing each nappy or liner without delay
- using slightly larger nappies for a few days, so there's a bit of a gap to avoid chafing and so the skin on baby's bottom can breathe as it heals
- letting your baby go nappy-free as much as possible until the nappy rash heals up.